Sunday, January 1, 2012

Jan 1

The holiday season is officially over...well, technically tomorrow is the end, since it's a Sunday and everyone is observing on Monday....buuuut anyway.

Christmas came and went, we are blessed with huge families that love us and spoil us. Mommy got a new house for her Christmas village and a new phone as well as some chickens for her kitchen. Daddy got some new cards he was looking for, lots of Yoda things and other various manly things. The boys got...toys. Seriously, they have so many toys I don't even know where to begin! They also got some clothes and electronics. Spenny's favorite is by far his video game and E loves his Diego and Air boat. They are also getting a ton of use out of their new dress up box, and look a lot like the Village People meet the Superheros at the moment:







I made some New Year's Resolutions.:


1. Follow through on my Weight Watcher's Goals. If I fall off the wagon, start over on the next day, don't wait a full month.
2. Make something from Pinterest at least once a week. Doesn't matter if it's a craft, a recipe, a present or even just printing something out, but I will make something from Pinterest. (and If I get REALLY ambitious, post about it.)
3. Stop drinking soda as a beverage and treat it like you should with any bad for you sweet--something to enjoy in moderation once in a while. 
4. Strive to improve all areas of my life. (It sounds kinda lofty, but really, I just mean do what I can to improve myself, putting forth an effort rather than just gliding by because it's what works).

Also, we have a lot of changes coming up in the next few days...Daddy is transitioning back to work full time, the boys will be headed back to daycare and Mama Cass's busy season starts on Tuesday, so it'll be an adjustment for all of us, but I think we're ready for it!


Last but not least, here's my pin of the week:


Homemade Biore Face Strips

Fresh from the bowl:


Starting to tighten--Please be aware the duckface is not intentional so much as my face was tightening and it felt odd.

And here comes the peeling:



My face is all soft now, however I skipped Step 1...wash face prior to starting...oops! Next time, Gadget, Next time.

I'm off to put the boys in bed an hour past bedtime, here's hoping they sleep in for us tomorrow!

Have a good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment